We LOVE her little pigtails! At church today, Kinley decided to pull a diaper out her diaper bag and carry it around. This is not unusual behavior....but what happened next was a new twist. She proceeded to walk up to the front of the classroom and lay on the floor in FRONT of the teacher with her legs spread apart trying to "change" her diaper (with a few grunt noises). I was relieved when she rolled over and started to crawl away.....but she just tried AGAIN! Anyhoo...it was embarrassing, hilarious, and so dang cute. Thank goodness it was only a small class of 4 teenage girls, the teacher, and me.
Other new skills at 15 months old:
*opening cupboards
*climbing on chairs (and trying to get on the dining room table)
*reaching up and grabbing things off of tables...loves to find dad's keys, watch, or sunglasses
*pulling herself up on the coffee table to reach the laptop
*almost mastering the pull lever on her See n' Say by herself
Seriously, your daughter might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are adorable!!!! I am still laughing about this story!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this story! She gets more beautiful everyday. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCute pics:)
ReplyDeleteI love our little girl!
Molly, I found your blog again! I just forgot about it temporarily! Ha ha. I'll be adding it to my dashboard! As always, Kinley is adorable! :)
ReplyDelete