Monday, January 23, 2012

January--Fun at the Park & The Birthday Boy

One of the perks of our current neighborhood is that there is a park within walking distance.  We decided to head on over for a nice outing while the weather was still cool enough for me to enjoy it (with my internal heater) yet warm enough to be outside for awhile.  Kinley had fun exploring twigs, crunchy leaves, and walking....walking....walking....everywhere.  She was a little apprehensive at first, but she ended up loving the swing.  It was a good day! Another good day this month???  Celebrating Matt's 32nd birthday with macaroon brownies. Happy Birthday!
The Birthday Boy!










First "real" bump on the head happened on the walk home...darn sidewalk!

Random Pic---first time loving Jello--It. Was. Everywhere.

8 comments:

  1. Love all the pics, she looks so cute in her swing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you started another blog. Yay! Now I'll have to catch up. Kinley is adorable and you and Matt look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog! I love all of your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics! Poor baby with her boo-boo:( I didn't see you (Molly) in any of them.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I documented my kids at every month...she's such a doll. Love checking in with you..happy birthday Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinley is such a cutie!! Sorry about the bump. Hope you gave lots of kisses.:-)
    A. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots of Kinley! Amazing light! I love her cute piggy tails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love her smile. Such a happy girl.

    Bryn

    ReplyDelete